Happy Monday 😁
It’s time for the Meal Planning Monday Recipe! Crockpot Lasagna- I serve with a salad and garlic bread. It is a family favorite and sooooo easy!
I always use crockpot liners when I use my crockpot and it makes clean up a breeze!
Here is the recipe:
1 lb. ground beef
1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (approx. 30oz)
8 oz pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
15 oz ricotta cheese
1. Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2. Brown the ground beef
3. Stir the spaghetti sauce in with the ground beef
4. Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot
5. Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better)
6. Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles.
7. Repeat these layers twice
8. Top with remaining sauce
9. Cover and cook on low for 4hrs
10. Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes